Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last big contract of his career pretty much. I won't blame him one bit should he choose money.

Almost every single person on this forum would've made a similar choice in favor of finances in their respective careers, especially if they knew they aren't going to be earning much to maintain their current lifestyle ever again in a few years.
Are you serious? The guy would have enough money either way for a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of his life. I’d like to think any world class footballer who is in the earning bracket would take medals and their name in history rather than a few extra million quid. Also, comparing it to people’s real world jobs is rediculous.

So Wenger doesn't know where he's going, wtf is going through Sanchez mind currently?

I imagine he's sat at home playing with his dogs pissing himself laughing at everyone going mental, then at 345 he'll sign his Arsenal contract extension and head to the pub.

Nah, a few are money grabbers but most would go for the satisfaction of finishing a career off playing dream football & also being paid a fortune to do it.
The dream football so to speak is the only thing that makes us stand out because United will definitely win trophies in the next 3-4 years that Sanchez would be there.
The fact he still chooses United pretty much then sums up how important, at least to him, dream football is in comparison to winning + earning more.

It has a great success rate.

We have therefore signed players, who want to be here.

We are 15 points clear, playing the best football we have ever seen, with players who are totally committed to working their balls off for the team & have a fantastic team spirit.

Fuck paying for some ****'s retirement plan, that's what Utd now do.
Our strategy is far too long term for most people. Kneejerk short termism, instant gratification, is what most people desire.

Sounds like Sanchez isn't quite sure. If we were offering what United were offering, i reckon it would already be done.

Can you blame him? Sure, he'll might get more money at United. But parking the bus and playing anti-football alongside Lukaku? Or playing alongside the likes of De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva etc? While being managed by Pep.

Imagine him arriving at United and putting a smile on and pretending he always wanted to play for Mourinho. :DDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.