Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are posters saying this? Are you expecting the team to come out wearing black armbands?
Get a fuckin grip, we're top of the league and flying.
You'd think we was fighting relegation the comments posted on here.
You’d think we were fighting for promotion given some supporters’ desperation to sign Sanchez.

Are you serious? The guy would have enough money either way for a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of his life. I’d like to think any world class footballer who is in the earning bracket would take medals and their name in history rather than a few extra million quid. Also, comparing it to people’s real world jobs is rediculous.
So your claim is United won't be adding medals to his neck in the 3-4 years Sanchez will be there? Bold.

According to DiMarzio hes agreed personal terms with the rags. I wasn't desperate to get him in January but seeing him join them makes me angry and personally I feel we should've overpaid. Shite

Are you serious? The guy would have enough money either way for a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of his life. I’d like to think any world class footballer who is in the earning bracket would take medals and their name in history rather than a few extra million quid. Also, comparing it to people’s real world jobs is rediculous.

Spot on . Greed is the only reason that the financial aspect comes into it.

So your claim is United won't be adding medals to his neck in the 3-4 years Sanchez will be there? Bold.

They won medals last season - but were still fucking shite to watch.

Does he want to play for a cnut of a manager or Pep - ?

Pep's input is all important. If he isn't on the blower making a final push for Alexis, it means he doesn't care enough to get the player and I'd be fine with that. Just have a feeling all the United links and agent money bullshit over the last week may have put him off. Either way, it looks like it's coming to a conclusion. It's getting a bit boring now, so we can only be grateful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.