Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans change quickly and United reacted to their circumstances. Was Ederson part of the plan when we signed Bravo? Danilo when we were after Alves? Of course not. That is football and I am not sure why its being made out as a desperate act when pretty much every club does the same thing. He is a great player who, should improve them or us and thats why both managers want him.

ederson may have been part of the plan. Danilo is a good example. As is Bravo. Two fairly deperate moves as we had to change quickly because were were left short of the required quality .

But overall, everything has been to a plan, as is Sanchez; icing on the cake, to the team Pep has assembled. We will have other players already lined up for next season, designed to fit into the plan, instead of or as well as sanchez.

But in Utd's case, no plan, just desperate reaction, every season.

As someone pointed out a few posts ago: Mourinho himself was a desperate reaction to us signing Pep.

They are in a right pickle & clutching at straws hoping someone can rescue it. The latest Messiah is 29 with no resale value & they want to pay him a 24 year old 150 mil player's wages.

This deal dragging on makes me think he wants to join City but Arsenal likely aren't accepting our bid and will take the rags offer. If he wanted to go there it would be done and dusted already.

No doubt his agent is on the phone with Txiki trying to get us to up our offer for Arsenal to accept it.

I’m still hoping that he is focused enough to want to play for the best team in England, and one of the best in Europe, who are clearly on the up. Rather than the also rams, who just park the bus, throw money at their issues, with little success.

I understand this talk about money, but jeez you can only need so much, he could be on 200k at our succeeding club, rather than 300k and struggling alongside Arsenal.

Why are posters saying this? Are you expecting the team to come out wearing black armbands?
Get a fuckin grip, we're top of the league and flying.
You'd think we was fighting relegation the comments posted on here.
some fear he’d be another cantona while I fear he’d be our Asprilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.