Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Sanchez was written as sub against Liverpool today without any announcement other than this. That would be so epic.

Read this a few times now. We promised him? Everyone is saying what great business this is losing him, what terrible business it would have been if we got him (at the terms we wanted) as there was no interest elsewhere all because of a "promise" fucking weird on here.

I don't actually understand that.

But anyhow, if Sanchez wants to come to City, he can do, it's upto him.

If he doesn't want to & prefers the money on offer at Utd, he can fuck off & in that case I'm glad, because we only want players who are committed to City & we could have had one who isn't.

To recap: Sanchez can sign for City, if he wants to. Exactly as planned, no change. And if he does, it proves he really wants to play for us, so all good.

Wipe your fanny mate, they are more than a Sanchez away from catching us. As for getting one over us, I would say the opposite, they have made themselves look desperate

desperate?....I'd call it putting their money where their mouth is mate! They want to catch us and will do whatever it takes...Why should the fans care how much a player is on? We acting like its personal and its coming out of our own pockets. We cant hide from the fact that we wanted him, offered 60mil for him and agreed terms with him only 5 months ago. We felt he was ours and if he now goes to the rags...yes, end result would be that they got one over on us!

If he was that nailed on to be going to the rags. He certainly wouldnt be 1/2 at the bookies. Nobody knows at this stage what his decision will be.

giphy.gif

I imagine the announcement will be that they’ve signed Aguero for the return of all the hubcaps stolen since 1992.

Who knows maybe the team will be more United and show everyone that you don't reject City for Rags of all teams.
Maybe we put our best show today and just looked upwards and onwards.

If he still wants us, the fee is irrelevant as he will be happy with his personal terms. It is his choice
Since we let United in, they will have increased his personal terms. They will be offering enhanced terms because they know they were not his first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.