Chelsea 2017/2018

He had a poor game, the whole team were poor. His movement is actually one of his strengths. His link up play, especially with Hazard is exquisite. He's not the best finisher, he has missed quite a few easy chances, but he still puts them away at an extremely regular rate, 10 goals and 5 assists so far, in roughly 20 games.

EDIT: That seemed a bit overly defensive haha. It's fine that you think he's average :)

Really have to say he is not convincing me at all...

The change to 3-5-2 hasn’t worked at all.

Far too reliant on Hazard, their only tactic at the moment seems to be giving it to him. Chelsea need another striker to be able to rotate with Morata (can’t just have one striker at this level) plus another top winger to move back to 3-4-3.

has anyone seen this? Looks like it happened during their League Cup win v Bournemouth. Showing a different side to Conte.

has anyone seen this? Looks like it happened during their League Cup win v Bournemouth. Showing a different side to Conte.

Old news mate, he has a reputation as somebody you do not cross.

Nothing surprises me , how ineffective the FA were and are. Poor kids and left with the FA to help with these kind of issues, no chance. Hope they throw the book at the twats, but I am not holding my breath. Says it all when Rix comes out of Nick goes straight back tonwork
Does he work at H&M?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.