Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

A stronger ref and that would have been a draw...

Pushed in the back by the dirty ****...
The amount of rags supporting Liverpool today was unbelievable...
Still top..

A push was the only way Firminho could of won that ball. Saying that there is no point in me whinging about the ref it was the two goals after that that killed us. Credit to us in giving Liverpool a fright near the end.

I don't know you at all, but when people start talking about 'players not giving a shit' (in a previously unbeaten team, who narrowly lost away to a very good team)....that person usually knows next to zero about football.

By gave a shit I don't mean they didn't give 100%, I mean they didn't look like bottlers. The 2 mentioned actually took a couple of players on rather than look for an easy option.

It was a definite push mate...if it was the other way he would have given it.
There's been numerous penalties given for less than that this season already. He wasn't ready for the push because he couldn't see it coming.

There's no doubting we imploded a little after that goal which there's no excuse for but it was a turning point.

Well done Liverpool put us under some pressure.

Second goal a clear push.

Biggest reaction was we didn’t give up.
Recover and go again next sat.

Still going to be atleast 12 points clear.

Aguero was awful today. Just ran into players. No guile apart from the dink to gundogan for goal. That shot towards the end summed his game up. Half arsed!!! There was a glut of players at the back post just waiting for a cross.

Closely followed by Sterling and Gundogan who were equally poor.

Bad day at office. Next game crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.