Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Very disappinted only one team going to win after 55mins we lost it Liverpool didn't win it let's hope for some good news tomorrow from Sanchez but the way this weekend has gone I am expecting the worst news.

Some absolute shite being spouted about Sterling today. The lad has the strongest mentality in our squad bar none. Just look at the shite he has been through and he has still performed how he has this season. He had an off day but never gave up chasing the ball down.

All this performance does is highlight the need for more experience in the attacking areas. Sane and Sterling are still young and don't yet have that ability to grab the game by the scruff of its neck.

You can't hide at Anfield. We always have players who don't show up there. This must be the last time it happens.

learn the lesson boys.

Some really piss poor defending today , it happens. on to next game. CTID

Surprised to look at the table and find Liverpool 15 points behind the leaders watching those celebrations! I thought we were absolutely woeful today at the back, multiple individual errors cost us dear and the game was long gone despite the 4-3 in the end.

A couple of things for me:

1. Stop playing Sterling against Liverpool, he’s been excellent this season but he doesn’t have the mentality to get over the crowd, and he’s shown it in multiples games now. He didn’t play his own game today at all and it essentially breaks down half of our attacking side.

That's nonsense. He's one of the mentally toughest players out there. He didn't play any worse or any better than the rest of our team today. He got stuck in and won the ball back a few times. The problem is, everyone notices his mistakes more than everyone else's because all eyes are on him and everyone is tuned into the chorus of boos. Would be a weak move to let Liverpool think they can influence our team selections on account of their shithouse fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.