Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Sorry but anyone who thinks Raheem Sterling is mentally weak is a fucking clown.
i think what i said is fair. he's done extremely well since his first season with us but he has a mental block when playing liverpool. Clearly lets the crowd get to him, gets bullied off the ball and quite frankly fails to do the basics.

Stones has 2 choices there.

Either be strong and dont get pushed off the ball so easily or go fucking down and hope he wins the free kick.

He does neither and its not good enough at this level.

Danilo doesn't cover himself in glory either as he watches the ball go in the net!

Danilo was a bad buy.

By gave a shit I don't mean they didn't give 100%, I mean they didn't look like bottlers. The 2 mentioned actually took a couple of players on rather than look for an easy option.
I just don't buy that. Things didn' come off for Aguero, Gunda and Ferna today for large periods, buy it wasn' because they weren't trying. Players have off days. Ours have had very few this season.

Well done Liverpool. The better team won on the day. They were at their best and we were far from ours.

We have, can and will play much, much better. They haven't, can't and wont.

Now back to work. Bring on the toon.

That's the biggest annoyance on the day, Gods own Liverpool only turn up against us, "our year laaa". They're generally garbage against the rags. Hope they win f all for a century

A push was the only way Firminho could of won that ball. Saying that there is no point in me whinging about the ref it was the two goals after that that killed us. Credit to us in giving Liverpool a fright near the end.
Clear push whatever the commentator reckons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.