Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit baffled by what you mean about Ederson.
I don't think Hart at his best for us was overated, he was a seriously decent shot stopper for us over several seasons helping us to two league titles plus an FA cup and played consistently well in Europe. His distribution was not as bad as some make out, I was never particularly nervous about it and saw far wore from some visiting 'keepers, but it was not a patch on Edersons.
+1
At his best, Hart was World Class - he had outstanding runs in our side.
But he was very inconsistent and simply isn't good enough with the ball at his feet to feature in a Pep-managed side.

Hell, I'm so spoiled by Ederson that I'm kind of nervous when the excellent Bravo is under pressure and needs to play it out :-)

Let down with his defence and a moment of impulsiveness, but I think he could better with his punching from corners. There were a couple that he seemed to be caught between punching and catching and instead just flapped at them.

He's allowed an off-day as much as anyone, I just think he should play the percentages when he charges out of his area and stick the ball wide rather than down the middle.

Bad day at the office but all those around also lost their heads.

He is brilliant and we have no worries about this lad.

He plays high risk high reward football. Sometime it doesn't come off but more often than not it does. Saved us lots of points this season already.

He plays high risk high reward football. Sometime it doesn't come off but more often than not it does. Saved us lots of points this season already.
And won us quite a lot with his contribution to our build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.