Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Aguero was awful today. Just ran into players. No guile apart from the dink to gundogan for goal. That shot towards the end summed his game up. Half arsed!!! There was a glut of players at the back post just waiting for a cross.

Closely followed by Sterling and Gundogan who were equally poor.

Bad day at office. Next game crucial.
of al the comments on whether sanchez is coming or not aguero's performance shows hes not. he was way too comfortable with a terrible display.

2 reasons we lost today:
1. Gundi is not David Silva by a long way. He doesn't retain possession, he rarely finds a killer pass and he doesn't defend or regain possession with the tenacity of Silva. It's very clear that Sane is never at his best when Gundi plays. This means we lose attacking threat on the left, we concede possession in the middle and there is more pressure on Ferdi and the central defence.

2. Sterling was invisible after 20 minutes. This made the right side of the pitch a dead end unless Kev drifted over but that always left the middle exposed (see point 1).

We would do well to look at a better replacement for Dave, I personally think this would be a good slot for Sanches to fill. We need another striker as Sergio is off the pace which will only get worse and we need another defensive midfielder for games like today where the opposition are happy to press in numbers.

It's one game, 3 points and it won't make a difference to the title race but if we are to become a top european club we need a bit more strength in depth.

Every single City player had a poor game, the only player who didn't do much wrong was Bernardo when he come on. The pundits was still creaming over KDB but let's be honest he did have a shocking day by his standards.

Considering Liverpool played out there skin and probably will never play as good as that again all season a poor poor City performance still almost got something.

Ederson -6
Walker - 6
Stones -5
Ota -6
Danilo- 6
Fern -5
Kevin - 6
Gundo - 6
Sane -6
Sterling - 5
Aguero - 5

Sterling is part of it. Guaranteed to bottle it just as Nasri did against Arsenal. You can't go to Anfield and not be on it. We're probably better now for getting a bloody nose

Lol. My lad texted me at half time and said said Sterling was doing a 'Nasri'!

Entitled to your opinion mate, i love the guy, but he wilts when he plays liverpool. COULD EASILY GO GRAB THE GAME BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK (which he has the skill and talent to do), but instead he lets it gets to him. Shouldnt have played today

Don't think that's fair to be honest, running a game against any opposition is never easy to do

We were off the pace Liverpool playing at fir them their peak and still only just beat us, individual errors cuts us shit happens, expect a response against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.