Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

No, I'll repeat.

Anyone who thinks the 20 year old kid who faced a prolonged racially motivated hate campaign from the most read newspaper in the country, booing (for no reason) at every ground for years, and racially aggravated assault before a game, but has still absolutely thrived and is a contender for player of the season is mentally weak is a fucking clown.

If you mean he struggles against liverpool, write he struggles against liverpool, not that he's mentally weak which is complete and utter shit, and not at all fair.

That's a good point you make but he needs to address his issues when he plays Liverpool and assess why he's so ineffective against them.

Stones has cost us big time in each of the last 3 games. Hopefully we can get the former, before-injury, John Stones back before too long.

Completely fell apart for a 10 minute period. At the point we conceded our second I felt like we were pushing for a win. Really disappointing result at anfield again.

The first goal.was a long punt down the pitch, which Otamendi, unchallenged, headed backwards.

If he heads it forward, it's 0-0. That's the kind of level several of our players were operating at for 90 mins. We were slack all over the place.

There were 4 players culpable for that goal. Terrible defending

I say let them have it. This win will probably be their biggest highlight this season.

Completely fell apart for a 10 minute period. At the point we conceded our second I felt like we were pushing for a win. Really disappointing result at anfield again.

We hit the bar at 1-1 and seemed to have total control at that point. Then it turned to absolute horror in the space of ten mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.