Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

That's the second time you've replied to the same post, did I get under your skin?
Not really, I just looked back and saw how all you did was attack the team and players and decide you were the usual negative bullshit artist who seems to actually hate it when we win because you have nothing to complain about. Hence pointing that out, which of course you didn't address because rather than answer the question you, once again, went for an attack instead, because that's all you do.

Bye now

I dunno, what about when people go to see Barca V Madrid but aren’t fans of either club.
Are you not allowed to do that?
Not in the away end when genuine fans can't get tickets.
Better check:
1) Have you ever been to a match?
2) Have you ever watched your team away from home?

In those 9 minutes maybe but the fact we didn't create nearly as many chances with that amount of possession was definitely because of the lack of movement up front as I said Kev was making great crosses, nobody was there was the problem not the supply. Kind of crazy to think about even with those 9mins of generosity if we'd have got more players in the box we'd have maybe even won that game.
Yes I agree, it wasn’t solely down to midfield but for my eyes I lost count of the number of times we lost it in the middle third when it wasn’t even a difficult pass.
Aguero was shambolic, Jesus woulda have made a huge difference as would Silva. Sane never seems as dangerous without Silva.

Stones was at fault for the 2nd goal , he was pushed in the back ,but could you really see Vinny falling over with a slight nudge in the back , absolutely no chance , its hypothetical because we cant get Vinny fit , but Stones needs to grow a pair , a fair wind would blow Firminio over hes a light weight but Stones got bullied by him. He needs to get the last few games out of his head ,because has come back exactly the same player he was last year , flakey. He was the best centre half in the league upto October it cant have disappeared overnight. The 3-4 score flattered us in the end , the Dippers pounced on our mistakes , the Dippers created next to nothing but we always f*ck it up at Klanfield ,we go there every year and gift wrap goals , they dont even have to play well to beat us.

They were better. From start to finish. I don't know how some people are saying KdB was ok, his dead balls never beat the first man, and as for Sterling, he shit his pants.

They? You're a Dipper, so fuck off back to where you came from.

So poor fatigue due to us playing in mid week caused Sergio to not play a simple pass to KDB early in the first half? Only played 30 minutes mid week.
Poor fatigue caused Fernandinho to have a mare? Seeing as he didn’t play for 8 days please explain that.
Poor fatigue caused Eddie to make mistakes for the first time? Again hasn’t played for 8 days.
Poor fatigue caused Stones to have a poor game, played 3 games in 7 weeks.
Poor fatigue caused Otamendi to play rash passes and look on edge? Again hasn’t played for 8 days.

Want me to carry on? We had only 3 players play on Tuesday who are part of our best 11, Sane, Sterling and Stones apart from sterling who was poor and I think that’s more down to the opposition than fatigue you can’t blame too many games as the problem.
KDB was our best player yet again and he played Tuesday.

Now if I was you I’d go for a lie down, pal, as you’re talking out of your arse.

We played poorly and lost.
please define' poor fatigue'- what are you tAlking about- arses might be your speciality I think-you are truly a large one

I suspect other Managers will look at that display and figure that if you press Fernandinho with numbers then the central defence offers little resistance. This only holds good when Dave isn't playing because if you throw players at Fern Silva will pick you off on the break. Gundogan cannot offer the same.

Stones was at fault for the 2nd goal , he was pushed in the back ,but could you really see Vinny falling over with a slight nudge in the back , absolutely no chance , its hypothetical because we cant get Vinny fit , but Stones needs to grow a pair , a fair wind would blow Firminio over hes a light weight but Stones got bullied by him. He needs to get the last few games out of his head ,because has come back exactly the same player he was last year , flakey. He was the best centre half in the league upto October it cant have disappeared overnight. The 3-4 score flattered us in the end , the Dippers pounced on our mistakes , the Dippers created next to nothing but we always f*ck it up at Klanfield ,we go there every year and gift wrap goals , they dont even have to play well to beat us.

We created even less than next to nothing until the final 10 mins. Very disappointing at both ends today.

Pep will be be working with Stones this week. I agree with you. Looks flaky at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.