Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wumming just repeating what I heard ,if I am banned hey ho
FrTC6EJ.gif

This basically says everything we need to know ..........Peps decision and i agree

Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

Alexis wants/wanted to play for Guardiola but is open to the idea of United. Guardiola’s taken that as proof that he’s not 100% committed to City, so he’s happy to move on. Alexis refusing to sign for United was City’s best chance of getting him this month, but that won’t happen

10:18 PM - Jan 14, 2018

to be honest im glad this is over, im glad we only wanted a player 100% committed to the club let the rags have him. Im glad the board told him to fuck off after baiting us for months. MEN just posted an article saying we will give pep as much money as he wants to strengthen and better then sanchez. as much as this has been a shitty day after the loss i see the light at the end of the tunnel and its looking bright keep your heads up blues the future is bright !

Go to the bookies if you want to bet.

My stance was if he didn't sign for City in the summer he wouldn't be a City player and would sign a new contract for Arsenal.

Arsenals poor form has prevented that from happening but I was right We missed the boat on the summer.
Ok, so basically for the 101st time, you were full of shit. Hasn't joined City, never had any intention of signing a new Arsenal contract.

No thats incorrect ref RVP !!
We did NOT haggle over the valuation, it all boiled down to us already having 4 front men and he didn`t want to come in as part of 5 and I honestly didn`t blame him either.
Proved it the year after with the Rags,but it had nothing whatsoever to do with us not paying up.
Don’t let facts get in the way of people moaning about city......

Window doesn't close for 2 weeks, maybe we sign a player that fits the needs of the team. I.E. LB, CB or CM.

Clearly not an opinion shared by many blues but I'm proud as punch with that response by our club. If you make a deal you stick to it. Want to be another press signing from an increasingly desperate and rudderless club playing shit football? Be our guest. We'll see you in 2 seasons time looking for the door.
I am, as well, but I am an economist, so I know this sort of thing (long term viability and negotiating power) matters more to me than the average supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.