Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we not release a statement saying we wouldn't pay over £20mill for him? Or was that my imagination? Fake news? And why the hell would we do that? Because......

If it is done, if, perhaps going public before the Rags do it in a blaze of glory wouldn't be a bad thing. After all, we're quick enough to brief on the QT.

Can you please direct me to that statement (which definitely does not exist and is in your imagination)?

Got to admit that although we need a forward, I am glad we missed out of Sanchez. He could have waited a few months and become a City player if he was that dedicated to playing for Pep but seems he just wants the money. So he can go to Utd and flap and point at the rest of his team for not performing to his standards because the style of fotball he gets there will not be beatiful, he will be parking the bus for all that money he earns.

Read somewhere that he was desperate to leave in january, looks like we were not prepared to meet arsenals valuation on a player out of contract (with an agreement he wanted to move to us discussed) and may have told him to wait till the summer. United have thrown the wedge at him and his agent but informed him he has to leave now

Let them pay the money i say

Not sure if mentioned before but Wenger said something interesting after yesterday's match just as he was trying to leg it at the end of the press conference. When asked if Sanchez 'refused' to play he denied it saying he was on 'standby' on Saturday (for his departure?) then kind of hinted at it didn't happen and things changed by Sunday.....Posdibly was supposed to go to the swamp but City have changed their offer and now he has a dilema? maybe I'm reading into things as like most here my heads a bit fuzzed on this whole saga.

We won't have increased our offer. If this happens it's cos Sanchez has seen the light. Rags saving face saying liccle old city blew them out of the water?

Been away for 24 hours and I have no idea where this thread is but I am assuming nowt has changed. If Sanchez wants to go Utd for whopping last pay check good on him, if he wants to honour his word he will join us. Still whether summer as a free agent or at our price in Jan. Press are trying to cover themselves with the line he has only joined us for the money by the looks of it.

Not fussed if he comes or not a 29 year old forward on the supposed wages he wants doesn't represent good value, he's good but he's not on the same level as Ronaldo and Messi and if all the stories are true about his and his agents demands it could actually be good for us, as now other players if they want to play for us and Pep know that were not going to pay stupid wages.But it would be funny if he turned down the Rags to play for us for less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.