City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

It's a strange one this - Google has very little other than the hearing will take place (back in July) - there are a couple of stories dated around 20th September that say FIFA are investigating us, but the Garre case is with CAS not FIFA - so maybe there is something else in the background too.

Google also reports that articles have been removed in Europe (under data protection)....a quick change to a US IP addy and nothing new appears.

It's a strange one this - Google has very little other than the hearing will take place (back in July) - there are a couple of stories dated around 20th September that say FIFA are investigating us, but the Garre case is with CAS not FIFA - so maybe there is something else in the background too.

Google also reports that articles have been removed in Europe (under data protection)....a quick change to a US IP addy and nothing new appears.
It's quite possible that when Velez got around to hiring a legal team for the CAS hearing, they were told that they hadn't a fucking scooby what they were doing and were wasting their time and money.

It's quite possible that when Velez got around to hiring a legal team for the CAS hearing, they were told that they hadn't a fucking scooby what they were doing and were wasting their time and money.

Very possible - there is no listing in any of CAS publicly available articles regarding the case (as MillionMilesAway states above)

Very possible - there is no listing in any of CAS publicly available articles regarding the case (as MillionMilesAway states above)
There should be something, in CAS eyes any damage is already done and it's a redress case so lower priority but they should have had at least an initial hearing by now.

There should be something, in CAS eyes any damage is already done and it's a redress case so lower priority but they should have had at least an initial hearing by now.

My point was that there is nothing for any case in 2017 on the CAS archive page. Not just this case.

(unless I was particularly useless when I looked)

My point was that there is nothing for any case in 2017 on the CAS archive page. Not just this case.

(unless I was particularly useless when I looked)
Ah well then their website admin needs their arse kicked, there's bound to have been plenty with the Olympics and World Cup next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.