Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikataryan has come out and said he doesn't want to go to arsenal so the united deal is stalled. Pep, Ferran and Txici are meeting tonight to discuss our next step

I just don't like sometimes the resentment to less glamorous names at less fashionable clubs?

Vardy has pretty much done what Ian Wright did, using his drive to get to the top late on in his career. I also think we need someone who is prepared to play second fiddle until we identify a long-term replacement for Sergio.

Okazaki is just someone who I have always could spark into something else around top players. I've seen him get around the midfield before and been taken aback at his energy levels.

Anyhow, Sanchez...

Sorry mods.

It is completely the wrong attitude. Kompany amd Zabaleta are proof that it does not matter what level you were at nor what club, you can improve and become top class players. It is about the sum of the parts not the individual. Right now the opposition get hassled by Sane, Sterling and Jesus and then have a different problem second half if Aguero and Bernardo come on. Sanchez gives them as much pressure as Jesus. So would Vardy and he would also not bother dropping deep into the areas Silva and De Bruyne like (which Sanchez would) so would be on the front foot to run onto any ball in behind.

Don't Arsenal have a say in this?
Surely they will accept the highest offer?
If so, they would reject our £20m bid in favour of theirs of £35m? If those figures can be believed?

Yes until Sanchez says no to club bidding 35m and yes to club bidding 20m. Then Arsenal have to make a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.