Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Used to be in his little cult until I noticed how much of a pretentious twat he comes across as on there, particularly in the comments. Worst offender ive seen for the "I'm a bigger blue than you" bullshit thrown around the Internet. Was going to just leave the group without saying anything but thought I'd call him out on it knowing full well he'd save me the hassle of leaving. his "updates" are always rather vague and have an escape route sewn into everyone of his posts so nobody can say he was wrong. If he's the best inside info we've got then there's no point in listening to anything anyone says.

What did you say in the end?

Sounds like a matter of principal to me. City agreed financial package and agent has come back and asked for more to match Utd package. He's not a spring chicken, 30 next birthday, one bad injury away from a complete waste of money & shouldn't be our priority. BUT I REALLY DO NOT WANT THE RAGS TO GET HIM & Mourinho will use it as a tool to try to 'WIND UP' Pep for sure.

After all this Utd hoo haa if City decide to come back in and sign him I will troll every single thick Utd fan on Twitter that has been counting their chickens & gloating

Sounds like a matter of principal to me. City agreed financial package and agent has come back and asked for more to match Utd package. He's not a spring chicken, 30 next birthday, one bad injury away from a complete waste of money & shouldn't be our priority. BUT I REALLY DO NOT WANT THE RAGS TO GET HIM & Mourinho will use it as a tool to try to 'WIND UP' Pep for sure.

After all this Utd hoo haa if City decide to come back in and sign him I will troll every single thick Utd fan on Twitter that has been counting their chickens & gloating
That sounds like a full time job to me mate.

For all their talk of us and other clubs like PSG, Chelsea, etc spending big to get players, they sure have signed a couple of mercenaries recently.

I think Moanio isn't capable of getting under Peps skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.