Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their channel is currently playing his best goals and assists. I don't think they'd take the risk of humiliating and pissing off their entire fan base by building it up so blatantly if they didn't have some pretty solid reassurances.

That's fine and not been proffered before. But as of now, he is not a rag which was my point against so many claiming he is and has been for days

If he's gone to the scum it's purely for money.

IT doesn't benefit Arsenal persuading him to go there as it dents their small hope of another top 4 challenge by strengthening one of their opponents.

Face it he ain't going there to play football cos they certainly don't play any.

Yes I agree..Great player and I think he would of slotted right in to this team. But fuck him. He's sold his soul to the devil and for that reason I hope he wins fuck all. Might sound a tad bitter, but when the chance is there to play for the best manager in Europe and play in one of the best teams on the planet at the minute YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW..

Let's move on. We will sign players in the future who WANT to play for us for the right reasons and not the wrong ones...

I’ll be gutted if He does end up at Rags or any other premier team. Joining us he will makes us stronger but not have a massive impact, but if he goes to the Rags I think we would be huge impact to their team and they will not be parking that bus as often. If this just comes down I money I say pay it...but then it’s not my money.

Most sites saying it's a matter of time , with rags arsenal trying to sort if mikhy and cash deal .if not rags will pay 35m in full

Has he signed for the rags yes or no?
Is it your job to single out every contrary post to your stance and be passively aggressive to each poster?

Just shut the fuck up for once. You're stuck on repeat. I'm sure there's someone in the match day thread who has expressed some nerves, why don't you berate them as to why again and let folk post what they like here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.