Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing. We could really have done with him.

Even worse that our two rivals now look like Billy Big Bollocks and us back to 'ickle City. Pisses me off. I thought we had ambitions to be the biggest club in the world? That doesn't come cheaply.
Buying past it players was what 'ickle Ciddy used to do.

Multiple outlets now reporting that City have fully pulled out, and Chelsea are going in.

This just remarkable if Arsenal have started a bidding war for a player who is out of contract in the summer. Kudos to them (in the short term) I suppose. I'm just amazed at this entire situation. My instinct tells me the swap deal with Mkhitaryan will not happen and it will be a money sum.

On the back of all this, I hope City have plans beyond Sanchez. We'll have to wait until the summer I suppose.

You would hope we have a plan b. Aguero could get injured and Jesus will take weeks and weeks to get match fit. Big risk....

'ANOTHER FORWARD MIGHT UPSET BALANCE'

City have been boosted by the news that Gabriel Jesus will be back playing in a fortnight, so are not under pressure to add to their attacking options this month.

Indeed, there is a feeling that adding another forward player might upset the equilibrium at the Premier League leaders.

Pep Guardiola does still want to add a central defender to his squad and the club maintain an interest in West Brom’s Jonny Evans.

GET IN. JFE as a reward.

It’s not terribly surprising. I think we’d only be willing to spend that much (or more) if it were Ronaldo or Messi under those circumstances.

Perhaps it’s an indication of how far we have come that we don’t particularly need to sign a player of Sanchez’s ilk.

Micky Tarian and £30m and then pay Sanchez £400k a week. And we're ruining football.

Hope Pogba has one of those best paid player clauses. And Ibra. And Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.