Alternative striker options

Let’s not forget; Sanchez is fourth choice striker at Arsenal. Giroud Lacazette and Welbeck are always picked at #9 before Sanchez mainly because Sanchez is not a striker.

I don’t know where people have got it in their heads that Sanchez is a striker. All this “Gabriel Jesus is out, Kun can’t play twice a week all season until he’s back” talk... Sanchez would have been in rotation with Sané and Sterling, not Kun, because Sanchez is not a striker.

Let’s not forget; Sanchez is fourth choice striker at Arsenal. Giroud Lacazette and Welbeck are always picked at #9 before Sanchez mainly because Sanchez is not a striker.

I don’t know where people have got it in their heads that Sanchez is a striker. All this “Gabriel Jesus is out, Kun can’t play twice a week all season until he’s back” talk... Sanchez would have been in rotation with Sané and Sterling, not Kun, because Sanchez is not a striker.
Yet he played second half of the 11/12 season as 9 under Guardiola.

I would take Mbappe over Neymar if the price is the same. IMO, the kid has higher ceiling. And yes, French league is terrible.
And Mbappe doesn't seem to be a self-absorbed Prima donna which, in terms of dressing room stability goes a long way - Neymar is trouble brewing in any team - any franchise with Neymar in its side will somehow need to cope with his hugely negative impact on dressing room proceedings.

For people saying we need a long term replacement for Sergio don't we already have that in Jesus ?
He’s got a fucking lot to learn and a lot to improve on.

Nobody knows how good he is going to be. Time and time again you see players get to 21 and that’s it, they never improve again. Of course, you also see some get better until thy reach elite level but Jesus has a long way to go before then.

Yet he played second half of the 11/12 season as 9 under Guardiola.
And he only scored 15 goals all season in 41 games in all competitions. Ended up being dropped by Pep for Pedro a lot in a 60+ game season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.