Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pay what you NEED. Do we need to pay an overall package that's 2nd to say a Neymar deal albeit over 3 years for someone to take the pressure off Aguero and Sane for a few weeks whilst Jesus gets back? No.

Do United have bigger problems with Rashford, Lukaku, Ibra not getting into games regulary? Yes. So they pay what they need.

I'm curious to see who this backup target is that Mullock mentioned a while back. Obviously I'm gutted about Alexis, but we'll certainly have a backup though I'm not sure if it'll be feasible in January with so little time remaining.
Tolmie mentioned Vardy and personally I'd take a punt on him. Can you imagine what he would have bèen like on Sunday leading the front line!

Arsenal are rinsing united = £30m + £30m player
Sanchez is rinsing United = £400k + £5m signing on
Sanchez Agent rinsing United = £5m/£10m signing on

All in all I think it’s unrealistic for Sanchez who is good, but not THAT fucking good. United stink of desperation. For those who are disappointed Just think about what you are asking the club to do !! It’s absolutely farcical money, Messi money !!

Vardy is a massive no for me. He relies on having space to run into whereas we often play parked busses. If we were buying a Leiecester player then I'd much rather go for Mahrez.

Get your point but he isn’t just about playing in behind with his pace, sometimes his pace can help him get across the defender at the front post for a ball across the floor into the near post. A ball KDB loves to play.

Arsenal are rinsing united = £30m + £30m player
Sanchez is rinsing United = £400k + £5m signing on
Sanchez Agent rinsing United = £5m/£10m signing on

All in all I think it’s unrealistic for Sanchez who is good, but not THAT fucking good. United stink of desperation. For those who are disappointed Just think about what you are asking the club to do !! It’s absolutely farcical money, Messi money !!

this ^^^absolutely

Get your point but he isn’t just about playing in behind with his pace, sometimes his pace can help him get across the defender at the front post for a ball across the floor into the near post. A ball KDB loves to play.
They’d want loads for him because he’s just signed a new deal. Plus he’s 31, just don’t feel it, would reek of desperation from us.

i don't really get the sense in pulling out of a player we really need just because we can't get him on the cheap.
Because he's not a player we really need, we were in the market for him because he was cheap. Once it got to the point that he was no longer cheap we moved on.

Vardy is a massive no for me. He relies on having space to run into whereas we often play parked busses. If we were buying a Leiecester player then I'd much rather go for Mahrez.
Exactly, pace is the last thing we need against teams constantly parking the bus. Ridiculous suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.