Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude would and work rate would be a perfect fit for us. He seems to have the drive to improve under peps tutorage

“So, @mosssideblue and @come-on-barney were over at my place and, yeah, one thing lead to another... before I knew it we were making bracelets.”

Harry-Maguire-170824-Potrait_G300.jpg

V good, @SebastianBlue

Would love this guy over JFE and could you see Firmino trying to push him as he did Stones on Sunday ! Just bounce off like most of our younger players did when we played them in the Carabao

There is a right time to buy certain players and with Maguire the right time has passed.

Many fans identified and recommended him that he is good and will fit in Pep system, but our full paid scouts didn't try to buy him from Hull for £17 million.

We should identify & buy our targets early before their price tripled.

I think now since we missed it with Maguire, we should move on to the next reasonable target.

Hopefully that game put to bed the idea that he's good enough with the ball to play for us. Good enough at holding the ball, but his passing under pressure is just nowhere near what we require and he was badly exposed (along with Kasper, who some people baffling thought should be our keeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.