Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole point I made about Sane and Sterling is that you cannot keep playing them in every single game and expect the same high level of performance game after game (in fact this has been showing of late), that is why we need to get addtional attacking wingers and in turn that is why we need to get Sanchez.

What I would like you to so is explain why I am incorrect in holding that view.

To be fair ...Sane did actually look a bit under the weather when he laced in the equalizer sunday

Surely Arsenal aren't that stupid...it could explain the hold up though as it sounds like Utd have terms agreed with the player but not Arsenal and if this is true the saga could well drag on and our £20mil offer may be the best offer on the table as far as Arsenal are concerned it also points to Sanchez wanting us to match the rags wages offer which ain't happening

Maybe we should offer Arsenal a bit more than £20 million and tell them to divvy the extra up between Sanchez and his agent, while sticking to our original contract offer. That might interest them (Arse, Sanchez, and his agent)

If it has stalled because Raiola wants Mikkis contract paying up,surely the rags would just pay it.
What is it,£5m...£7m ?
No way they would risk this falling apart over a few mill.

You say he'll leave a legend and then call him a bad apple. And you call me stupid? And you're proof for all this 'behaviour' is? The Sun, SkySportsNews, MUEN? Look how the other younger players look up to him in the training vids etc on the Website. And why would Pep offer him a new deal for this season? That's more of a true indication to me. I cringe at so called fans being drawn in by the media bullshit that surrounds our club and has done since the takeover. Anyway you can piss off because you called me stupid ;-)

Didn't call him a bad apple, pointed out he wasn't this perfect character you made him out to be in your first post. He will be a legend for his early years, he probably should have left 2/3 years ago. If you choose to bury your head in the sand over his behaviour then feel free, I suppose when Pep wouldn't play him last year until he apologised is also made up through the media. Anyway in relation to Sanchez I said it last night he is going to United for the money and we cant really complain about it.

If it has stalled because Raiola wants Mikkis contract paying up,surely the rags would just pay it.
What is it,£5m...£7m ?
No way they would risk this falling apart over a few mill.
If he's on 150k per week that's 7.2m per year.
Got 2 and a half years left?
You're talking nearly 20m!!
Surel the red mardarses aren't that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.