Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Arsenal and agent want the Mikky/ Sanchez swap to happen, but Sanchez wants us... last day job I reckon...

If I was Miki lad I'd be askiñg for 400k a week from arsenal.
Personally I don't think he'll go to arsenal, I hope he rejects the offer and stays at maureens mardarses and stirs it up.

He has a ruthless agent, this is the guy who brokered Pogba and made United pay over the odds twice in fee and wages and then pocketed 10% for himself!

He isn't likely going to accept a move for nothing to a team that Mhik doesn't want to play for and plus he will get nothing out of it.

Arsenal have agreed things apparently with Aubameyang so it seems Sanchez is definitely going either way...

I think it's very strange that his move to United has all the boxes ticked according to the press (fee, wages, etc.) and yet it's moving so slowly.

Rags thought we had done the deal and wanted to come in and show they were the bigger club and throw dosh about to show their fan base they are the bigger club.

Sanchez and his agent thought great we have some competition let’s fill our boots and city being money bags will cough up big bucks for us.

City said nah sorry you are not worth that. Goodbye.

The rags and Sanchez are now scratching their heads, Sanchez thinking fuck I am going to end up at Utd chasing long balls winning nothing and Utd wondering why they are making Sanchez the fourth highest paid player in world football - he is 29, waiting for pogba and others to start knocking on the managers door wanting some of that.

Granada Reports just said Chelsea now out too.
Interesting....

As SFR Sports 1 in France are reporting a possible swap deal with Arsenal getting Batshuayi and some cash.

I guess no one really knows until it's done.

B
He has a ruthless agent, this is the guy who brokered Pogba and made United pay over the odds twice in fee and wages and then pocketed 10% for himself!

He isn't likely going to accept a move for nothing to a team that Mhik doesn't want to play for and plus he will get nothing out of it.

Arsenal have agreed things apparently with Aubameyang so it seems Sanchez is definitely going either way...
I thought Sanchez to utd was only if mikatarian agrees to arsenal?

B

I thought Sanchez to utd was only if mikatarian agrees to arsenal?

That’s what his agent says and he also says when asked, that the chances of his player agreeing a deal with arsenal is low

However this agent is full of shit as proven on many occasions in the past

Karen when we have won the last two titles we had 4 quality forwards just saying we might be short i would be delighted if we continued to win games im not a whinger ive followed us through thick and mainly thin(80s 90s) As for Sanchez didnt City have a deal in place for this summer the fact that he wanted out before changed the goalposts
Tevez was off playing golf during our first premiership title winning season. Jovetic was permacrocked and Negredo never recovered from his shoulder injury during the title winning season 2013/14. Apart from that you are bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.