Mario Balotelli

I really do feel sorry for Mario, more than any player he seems to get so much racist abuse. Some may say he brings it on himself by being a bit of a dickhead, but does that really deserve racism directed at him? No.

I really do feel sorry for Mario, more than any player he seems to get so much racist abuse. Some may say he brings it on himself by being a bit of a dickhead, but does that really deserve racism directed at him? No.
It’s disgraceful,as for the ref he should suspended or better still kicked out as a ref, the idiot..

It’s disgraceful,as for the ref he should suspended or better still kicked out as a ref, the idiot..
I mean the ref is a cock, but there's simply no excuse for the fans. The club should be punished, they should in turn single out the whole fucking area where this came from and beat the shit out of them with batons (hell, the French police love a bit of that) if it ever happens again. I remember seeing Mario when he was subbed off at Milan, bawling his eyes out because of the same abuse. Also, Prince Boateng at a pre-season game in Italy for Milan kicked off and refused to play. Obviously FIFA and UEFA don't give two shits about that, but they'll have blood in their knickers if a rich individual buys a club and spends his own money on it. I've had racist abuse myself and it doesn't really phase me tbh, but everyones circumstances are different and everyone's thought processes are different, these should not be though of any differently to hate crimes and should be punished accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.