Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's true actually.

I think he lied about his height because he's literally so pathetic he attributes height to power. The listed 6'3'' height is definitely something I saw before this medical report.

However i'm sure they took a lot of weight off.

So his personal physician listed him as 6"3, the Presidential physician listed him as 6"3, and he himself claims he's 6"3 but this is actually a lie somehow?

Because what? Because you just think these massively overqualified physicians can't use a tape measure or are somehow lying?

Maybe you should have read to this paragraph:

A correction issued by the New York Times in September 2016, ahead of Trump's election, stated that a story "misstated the candidate’s height, as reported in a recent letter from his physician. Mr. Trump is 6-foot-3, not 6-foot-2." The story was written by Dr. Lawrence Altman, who has for decades written about the health of presidents and presidential candidates.

The White House and reporters who cover Trump have said that Fire and Fury contains many inaccuracies.

Not sure why anyone gives a toss about his height. The explanation could be as simple as some sources rounding up and others rounding down. Making an issue of something as trivial as this just gives him ammunition.

So his personal physician listed him as 6"3, the Presidential physician listed him as 6"3, and he himself claims he's 6"3 but this is actually a lie somehow?

Because what? Because you just think these massively overqualified physicians can't use a tape measure or are somehow lying?

Maybe you should have read to this paragraph:

Which measurement was wrong then? Obama at 6"1 or Trump at 6"3 cos they're exactly the same height.

Which measurement was wrong then? Obama at 6"1 or Trump at 6"3 cos they're exactly the same height.

DTuy6i9XUAIOV1l.jpg

Sorry?

Again this is what I'm talking about.

EITHER several highly qualified and reliable Doctors, one being a reporter for the NYT and another being a Rear Admiral in the Navy, have all decided to lie for the most tenuous of reasons OR photos sometimes give odd perspectives and people wear different shoes.

The fact that anybody is considering the first one to be more likely than the second one is odd to say the least and is because it fits a preconceived notion.

Last edited:
You can't even see what's going on with trumps shows there! They're obviously not flush to the floor. Basically no shoes are. And that heel is not two inches. Its one at v most. Not convinced.

I edited some stuff in the last post after you quoted it

The doctor was very nervous when given his medical report to the press. He spoke very quickly as if he wanted to get out of there asap. That might just be because he hates public speaking.

I edited some stuff in the last post after you quoted it

Trump's a compulsive liar man. Guys's a fucking nutter. Anyone who habitually goes around claiming to have the best this, best that, be the least this, least that, is not a sane person. Proper 'football manager? completed it mate' kinda mentality. You can't blame people for thinking he has it in him to lie about shit like this...and employ people who are willing to massage his ego.

You can't even see what's going on with trumps shows there! They're obviously not flush to the floor. Basically no shoes are. And that heel is not two inches. Its one at v most. Not convinced.

Perhaps it's those heel spurs that stopped him going to vietnam, he has to wear special shoes that take 2 inches off his height.

Trump's a compulsive liar man. Guys's a fucking nutter. Anyone who habitually goes around claiming to have the best this, best that, be the least this, least that, is not a sane person. Proper 'football manager? completed it mate' kinda mentality. You can't blame people for thinking he has it in him to lie about shit like this...and employ people who are willing to massage his ego.

The shithole comment got me. He denied it. One of his staffers tweeted he was ringing round asking how it played to the outside as was "Skipping around the oval office." Democrat senator and a republican confirmed it. Two of his toadies lied to the press with "I do not recall". Another one of his aides said he said "Shit house". Then his homeland secretary is made to look and feel very uncomfortable pretending she heard fuck all much to the anger of senators questioning her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.