Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really hope he stays because history shows the sides he leaves bounce back reasonably quickly perhaps Inter being the exception.

What I will say is he must spend a lot of time getting dirt on his employers because they never fail to give him what he wants.

Would Moyes , Louie or any other manager for that matter have been given the kind of money they have spent on players in fees and wages to come to Manure.

I doubt Fergie would have which no doubt is pissing him off.
ManU's management is, at present, completely disfunctional. God knows what they'll do next - but if it costs a ton of money, it's sure to be under consideration.

the pain if sanchez goes to united will hit home in may when manchester city line up for the medals and trophies and sanchez is watching

i think pep got this one wrong and the player is a two face get and if city had agreed a deal only for arsenal to mess about and knowing time was running out in the summer transfer window and how lucky was sanchez when city and pep come back in the winter window wanted to sing him again with the job almost done and dust in the premier league

if he turns out for united he will get the full works from the city fans and rightly so you don't turn your back on a deal and pep. sanchez the greedy get is not even in the same league as aguero and if this has unsettle him city and pep should give aguero a new deal and make him number one striker and fully back him

Guessing the £500k includes the signing on fee he was reportedly asking (£10-20m).

Still huge money if true, I still remember when they, as a point of principle wouldn't offer multi year deals to anyone that age.

I doubt the signing on fee is that much Moomba but never the less it a safe bet that his signing on fee is included in the numbers so it doesn't really matter how its split unless its taxed differently over in the old dart which it wouldn't be over here in oz.

A few benused Manure players if true for sure because you play for united for the love of the club don't you (LOL).

I wonder who after Miki will Jose freeze out and piss off next ( maybe more than one player perhaps but it will definitely be at least one )

I hope the figures being reported are true.

30m transfer, 10m agent fee, Signing on bonus?, writing off around 25m in mickey terry anne, plus a "loyalty bonus" to offset the difference in his wages. Mino raiola is obviously taking a cut somewhere. And 4 1/2 years at around 500k pw wages.

That's at least £190m. They're fucking welcome to him. That would go down like a lead balloon in our dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.