The unpopular objective thread

I wouldn't say they threw it.
They definitely downed tools to some degree.

You've not watched 'the goal' enough. :)

The final whistle at Bolton meaning QPR were safe until about after the throw in on the touchline before before De Jong picks up the ball on goes on he's run. At about the time De Jong crosses the half way line the QPR bench start to celebrate but the players didn't know that. (Maybe a couple might have caught the reacton out of the corner of there eye but they were too busy trying to defend to notice.)

Also watch the reaction of the QPR defenders when we score the one on the corner of the box near Aguero bangs his hand down on the turf in dispair another boots the ball into the empty net in anger. Also watch the slow motion videos of the goal. here's one but there are better quality out there.

Also I've read interview with QPR defender not sure which one. One where Hughes says the cheer was the loudest he's every heard and he said he didn't know they where safe.

'It's nashark under another name. We've already binned him for a while as he has form for wumming.

On the topic of Mangala, I'm a big fan. Think he's going to be one of the best in the world in a few years. He has everything in his game and the things he doesn't have are trainable or come with experience.

This is one of those topics that will be bumped in 5 years and everybody will have a great big laugh about how stupid some posters sounded. A bit like the Kompany threads is bumped semi-regularly'

You replied to my post with this and banned me.

Nope. Not only did I not ban you (I've just checked, I wasn't even in the conversation) but the person who did never bans anyone so you really must have done something bad. Probably that you had EIGHT warnings on your account and he reckoned ninth time was the charm. Oh, and you were banned temporarily, you just pissed off for a few years

But you continue to bang on about how you got banned because we happened to disagree about the future of a player. That makes loads of sense.

The last one from me on this topic. Delphinho has done as well he possibly could but isn't a left back, and that will play a part in not winning this seasons' Champions League.

Last edited:
I think Stuart Pearce gets way too much stick on here. In hindsight he was the wrong appointment for the club at that time but for the first year we all loved him.

Yes the football was garbage but he had no money to build a decent side. Put Pep in charge of that 06/07 side and I still don't think we'd have scored any more goals. Pearce's biggest mistake was Samaras but all managers make crap signings. He kept us up that year by playing defensive football as that was the team's strength, while also bringing through some decent young players.

Don't get me wrong I was glad to see the back of him and his fucking awful football, but had we even attempted to play attacking football that season we would have been relegated and Thaksin and Sheikh Mansour would never have happened.

In my opinion there are managers out there with better reputations that would have taken us down that year and we might still be there now.

I once put on united keeper shirt to go in nets while playing footy on a school field when I was 11.

'kin hell, I had to do the same once, but I was 7. Old enough to know better by 11, mate.

I really liked Samaras.
I think Cantona is/was great, and is probably the only Utd player (who didn't play for us) I admire.
Never wanted Sanchez from the moment he was first linked to us!
I don't think Jesus is going to be anywhere near as good as people make him out to be, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Nope. Not only did I not ban you (I've just checked, I wasn't even in the conversation) but the person who did never bans anyone so you really must have done something bad. Probably that you had EIGHT warnings on your account and he reckoned ninth time was the charm. Oh, and you were banned temporarily, you just pissed off for a few years

But you continue to bang on about how you got banned because we happened to disagree about the future of a player. That makes loads of sense.

Pretty sad that you'd lie about that. I was banned temporarily, that's correct but the reason I was banned was because of that post. Simple as that.

Pretty sad that you'd lie about that. I was banned temporarily, that's correct but the reason I was banned was because of that post. Simple as that.

You can think what you want, but only one of us can see the conversation in the Mod Forum that led to your banning and it was nothing to do with me nor your Mangala post. Like with most longer term posters, you seem to have been banned for a stack of things over time rather than a specific incident with something breaking the camel's back. This seems to be a post where you referred to Pellegrini as a dickhead which led to a variety of other needlessly aggressive and insulting posts but again, I wasn't in the conversation so I can't be absolutely sure. Nobody even referenced your Mangala post in the conversation so it certainly wasn't that.

Wouldn’t have Mario back if he paid us and agree with someone else on here that I don’t think Jesus will be what people think
Expected some fast exciting dribbler who scores goals out of nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.