Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i view this is getting Sanchez at all costs was crucial to the giant ego that is that foul club. This season is really the first time we have dominated the media in such a way, its been a veritable media wan*k fest since august over our playing style, breaking records and supposed quadruple. The swamp been left in the shadows and that's unacceptable for them to the point of humiliation. What they do? Slam their giant rancid fist on the table to get attention by literally throwing money at the one player they knew we wanted. Sanchez can be an outstanding player but he's just one player. They are shelling out so much yet still not at our level. It makes their first 11 better but I believe compromises their sumner spending whilst we have what is like a new signing in Mendy returning, and undoubtably Pep will sign a stellar striker to replace Kun.(really dont think pep fancies him sacly) Add maybe 2 more on positions that need strengthening and next season I expect a successful defense of our PL trophy, CL possibly too.
Let the filth have their media gush for a few days, let us get on with winning the title. Just let the filth weep whilst cuddling their new and perversly expensive toy.

Clearly what he will say is
"When the world's biggest club comes calling you don't turn them down, they are the countries most successful team and they are managed by the countries most successful manager, with the largest fan-base in the world......................none of the other clubs interested could offer that package"

Must be happening

fbVoXUe.gif

Fucking hell, that's a piss poor attempt from Boyle - doesn't scan and half of it doesn't rhyme! A city fan came up with this alternative:

Alexi’s pretty tragic
He still plays in red
He’s been binned off by City
To join Pogba instead
They’re paying him 500 grand
The press lick such crap up
But City win the league again
As well as several cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.