Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
for stone to be saying it is really surprising as he is a rag sycophant,it amuses me greatly and i hope the rags fans will not take to him,i expect in the short term he will run about like the durracell bunny then when he slows up they will get on his back,thats my hope anyways
I'll give him 6 months before he does what he's done at arsenal this season, and down tools.

He doesn't suit mourinho's playing style at all, and if he doesn't produce, he will quickly find himself going the way of a number of others there. In the meantime he may well piss on the chips of a few others (younger players with potential) who get left out, while taking his £500k per week.

He might have been poison here, but he's certainly going to be poison there on the numbers quoted, and many will soon want parity, or out.

Arsenal cant bully teams ..utd do.....they may play a worse brand/style of football but its much more effective than arsenal.....he will do well there unfortunately

The vast majority of his career Sanchez has played for sides who play possession based football. He's in for a shock playing for the scum.

We may have missed out on Sánchez. But I imagine this will just strengthen the clubs resolve. Personally think Hazard would guarantee future success. Would Chelsea sell.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.