Jean-Michaël Seri

Kante isn't tall ( 5'6") either but has settled to life playing in the Premier League. Saying that I'm unsure Seri can.

From the clips his touch doesn't look too good.

Hard to tell from clips though.

He's 5ft4?! I'm not saying get Fellaini, but 5ft4 for a DM/pivot? If Barca and PSG want him, he must have something about him, but that's got to be a question mark.
Shorter the better, lower centre of gravity will allow him to turn much quicker and make a lot of tackles/interceptions.

Looks a little pocket rockets he’d get kicked to fuck here but offers dynamism with a good passing range and loves a little back heel flick.

From the clips his touch doesn't look too good.

Hard to tell from clips though.

I'd agree with you. Only clips like you say but he doesn't look all that. Clever round the D but we've got a few of those already. Doesn't look half the player Fern is.

All this obsession with height and speed bothers me. In a Pep team, technique is 10 times more valuable than physicality. I'm not saying physicality is not important but it's not gonna help us win many games.

All this obsession with height and speed bothers me. In a Pep team, technique is 10 times more valuable than physicality. I'm not saying physicality is not important but it's not gonna help us win many games.
Agree to some degree but around half the team needs to be 6'+ to deal with corners and free kicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.