Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on then, this has got to be a blue on a wind up on the Caf,

I can't believe that even the most biased rag would believe this :)
The part i have bolded i found quite funny.

This is one of the reasons for sure, but you seem to be convieniently overlooking the many other factors to consider when joining a new club - the majority of which seem to favour United.

His playing time will be considerably higher at United that it would at City.
His status as a key member of the first team will be secure, at City he will get lost among the crowd of attacking talent the club already possess.
The history of the 2 clubs is beyond comparison, United are streets ahead in this department.
Perhaps he considered the United project a more worthy cause. United being the more legitimate of the two clubs - no highly suspicious activity surrounding them or their owners.
Following on from the last point, he could be a human rights activist, in which case joining City was never an option. He simply used them as a "come get me plea" to Jose who responded in kind.

There are many many more.

It would be tremendous if it all fell down due to Miki's demands. The mess that would cause at United would be incredible. Fans, manager, everyone.

Fingers crossed
You could understand Micky bearing Mourinho some malice. Public humiliation doesn't go down well with these superstars and given Raiola's comments the other day about this deal being more about Micky, he's gonna want paying.

I guess you set me store in the handful of Champions League games that he can get at Celtic over playing week in week out in the same league as we are based. As for my claim he had the chance and the club wanted him to take a move to Southampton before the start of the season, that's not guess work that's a fact, he declined that for a return north of the border.

Any more inside info as you seem to know more than most? Like I said he had the chance to go to a team he has spent time at before, in e league where he will win it, play and compete for other trophies. He would also have a stint in the champions league. As a 20 year old should he have thrown that away to play at a poor Southampton team where nothing at all is guaranteed. He is 20 time is very much on his side.

If you listen really intently you can hear Uniteds pips starting to squeak........

Got to laugh at Arsenal though what chance CL top 4 this year now? Europa League Final - can't see it.
Where is Michael Teary Yan going to play? Doesn't score enough to play AM in Sanchez spot.

Just hope we spend the money set aside for Sanchez on the right players to bolster the numbers and quality of the squad - I'm sure Pep and Chixi got this.

Come on then, this has got to be a blue on a wind up on the Caf,

I can't believe that even the most biased rag would believe this :)
The part i have bolded i found quite funny.

This is one of the reasons for sure, but you seem to be convieniently overlooking the many other factors to consider when joining a new club - the majority of which seem to favour United.

His playing time will be considerably higher at United that it would at City.
His status as a key member of the first team will be secure, at City he will get lost among the crowd of attacking talent the club already possess.
The history of the 2 clubs is beyond comparison, United are streets ahead in this department.
Perhaps he considered the United project a more worthy cause. United being the more legitimate of the two clubs - no highly suspicious activity surrounding them or their owners.
Following on from the last point, he could be a human rights activist, in which case joining City was never an option. He simply used them as a "come get me plea" to Jose who responded in kind.

There are many many more.

It started ok and AWOL after the attacking talent bit.

Its not a question of being biased its more a question of being deluded and referring to irrelevant points that he would never have considered.

2 things he considered one being he had enough at Arsenal and second what was the best deal for him financially and if we came out trumps on the second point we would have him provided Arsenal got their " replacement"

Manure are prepared to let go a player that only 4 months ago Mou was quoted as saying was non negotiable and essential to his squad to now I don't want you or need you because without you I don't get my man.

We won't be party to this we wouldn't give Arsenal the likes of Mangala and believe me the state of their defence they would take him if he was available.

Mou is a sociopath in other words a stone cold liar and not a good one at that and its a disgrace the way this player is being left out to dry.

He has every right to stay and play out his contract even if its in the reserves or ask for a lot more money than he would other wise attract in order to go to a club he has no interest in going to now whatsoever.

he might have been some years ago but Arsenal passed him by after many scouts watched him and recommended him to Wenger and he said no.

Wenger is a complete fraud as well and has become a complete an utter embarrassment to the club.

Over 95 per cent of the supporters want him gone and in any other club including ours he would be long ago.

To mention us as not legitimate indirectly in our business just shows you how pathetic this individual has become , old grey and bitter and twisted and non relevant person to club and the game.

Enjoy your time with BEIN Sports Arsen in the world cup but do your club and fans a favour and stay in France.

You could understand Micky bearing Mourinho some malice. Public humiliation doesn't go down well with these superstars and given Raiola's comments the other day about this deal being more about Micky, he's gonna want paying.

Not only that but you can almost hear his agent saying to him, " Listen these mugs are desperate, they are paying him 500 grand a week but it doesn't happen unless you move. I will demand a bigger pay off!'

Any more inside info as you seem to know more than most? Like I said he had the chance to go to a team he has spent time at before, in e league where he will win it, play and compete for other trophies. He would also have a stint in the champions league. As a 20 year old should he have thrown that away to play at a poor Southampton team where nothing at all is guaranteed. He is 20 time is very much on his side.

He's 20 not 35, he should be trying to improve in the premier league not coasting up in Scotland, i understand the argument about the CL but they just get smashed 9/10 times in that without him able to have any influence on the game.
Saints would have least shown he's willing to learn, personally think his ego has been inflated by having smoke blown up his arse up there. Hopefully he'll come back down next season and try and develop either under Pep or at another PL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.