Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean?

I mean if we offered him 13m net, hence 26m gross and he is going to the rags for 27m gross, then it's virtually the same valuation for the player, no?

But City pulled out cos of the wages demanded - so did Bayern and PSG. So it cannot be true that our offer was net.

£13m gross from City, £27m gross from United. Where's the BS, Rag?
The BS is that it was reported that we had offered £13m net (not gross), which simply can't be true as pointed out by Tropez. Can't be true as in it's too high, so the reports must have been false.

Who reported that? (Sorry San Tropez, if I jumped to the wrong conclusion).
I think Di Marzio reported that and then a lot of papers picked it up from him. Shortly after that, Mullock came out with an article saying that City were not willing to meet his demands (in direct contradiction with Di Marzio's reports). I'm willing to bet good money that Di Marzio was talking out of his arse (or had been misled by an agent) and City briefed Mullock later on the actual situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.