Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to say player and agent have played a bloody blinder. The money and fees being talked about are stunning and even in this age of ridiculous money, completely ridiculous.

Glad we walked away and glad that for all the finincial doping digs we’ve shown there are lines that we won’t cross but others will.
I think, if the league positions had been reversed, we probably would have paid a lot more for Sanchez. The reason we offered much less than in the summer was related to our relative strength now, compared to then. I don’t think Pep (or anyone on this forum, tbh) would have imagined a 12-15 point lead by mid-January and that must have affected how much it was viewed we ‘need’ Sanchez. Simply, we don’t need him. Getting him might certainly have helped but, given where we are currently, not needing him enables us to continue to build our longer term strategy in player recruitment.

I wish they would all hurry up & get this sorted soon. Sanchez MUST be in the rags team at Wembley next weekend. We can then look forward to the FAs darling thugs having a free go at him & poggy etc.
Of course nobody ( apart from poggy ) wants to see players deliberately injured but what irony if kane & evil succeed where they failed against us.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp doubts Manchester City ended their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez because of money. (Independent)

Now its Klopp, few days ago it was Wenger, it seems all of them are against us.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp doubts Manchester City ended their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez because of money. (Independent)

Klopp can fuck off. Just as bad as the rest of the cult - Gives it large when the win and throws a strop when anything untoward happens. ****.

As for this transfer, I think it's very very strange this isn't done yet. I reckon Mickyterrapin is throwing his weight around

It is very strange how they are all singing from the same hymn sheet. But when pundits, journalists and ex players are all saying they wish we'd we'd lose for the premier league's sake as we've made it boring then it doesn't surprise me.
Very strange though that they are all in cahoots though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.