Paulo Dybala

Can he play anywhere across the front? Seems like he only plays central for Juve....if he's an outright centre forward, I cant see us going after him. Mbappe and Sanchez both can play out-wide and in the middle, which is why I think we were reportedly so interested in both.

Juventus say he will be allowed to leave this summer if he asks for it. Considering the lack of other viable options will be very suprised ( and dissapointed) if we don't make a move for him.

I’ll be disappointed if we do. He’s far too hit and miss and really not what we need - his reputation far out weighs his ability.

I’ll be disappointed if we do. He’s far too hit and miss and really not what we need - his reputation far out weighs his ability.

Pretty much this.

He can be unplayable at times; his two goals against Barca were out of this world. Because of this I begged to my friends to watch the CL final to see a true genius of modern football. And oh my, he was beyond awful in that match. He looked completely lost.

Pretty much this.

He can be unplayable at times; his two goals against Barca were out of this world. Because of this I begged to my friends to watch the CL final to see a true genius of modern football. And oh my, he was beyond awful in that match. He looked completely lost.

He has a habit of being inconsistent, something though Pep could work on undoubtedly

something though Pep could work on undoubtedly

I agree with this.

Only concern is he will cost top dollar, as though he were already as good as Messi or something. It was rumoured that Alves advised him to come to us to develop his game so you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.