Search facility

Ric

Administrator
I've switched this off for the game today, just to try and ease the load on the servers and see if it helps avoid the usual post-match lag. Will switch it back on later.

Rare is the day i use the function alas, i finally needed it. I believe they call that sod's law or to our cousins across the pond "murphy's law".

Let the record show i hold Ric fully responsible for me not being able to note Jackie Chan is a City fan in the Famous fans thread.

Rare is the day i use the function alas, i finally needed it. I believe they call that sod's law or to our cousins across the pond "murphy's law".

Let the record show i hold Ric fully responsible for me not being able to note Jackie Chan is a City fan in the Famous fans thread.
I'm the same, had to make a new refugee thread, Ric out ;-)

Seems to have worked a treat, despite a pretty heavy workload following our loss, I've not noticed any issues at all (apart from the mard arses that is).

Yes, we had a lot more users on than usual and no lag as far as I can tell, despite a defeat (which is always when we’re busiest). We did a few other things at the same time though so need to try and establish what helped the most, and there are some other pressing issues we need to address. Either way, the signs were good.

Going to turn off search again today for the game, just to let you know.

How will i tell people about the serrano ham and cream cheese on crackers i just ate. Just like the government, admin do not care for the troubles of us average joe's. Ric is like a worse version of Stalin :-D

Cheers for the heads up, i doubt it really inconveniences many around the time we play. All chatter is pretty focused at the top of recent posts i find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.