Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Epic skill by Sane for Agueros hat trick
Still think Sterling's goal should've stood never in this world was he offside where was the VAR ****s...

Is it me or does Raffa look like Al out of Toy story Al's Toy Barn...

It’s you......

Well, let's see. I suggested that Danilo might be a better option against Arsenal and Leicester even though we'd have to sacrifice a bit of attacking intent and you replied asking why we should do that against the most defensive side we've played?

Sorry. I thought you were also alluding to today's game, which is why I was a tad confused. I agree with the point you made in regards to Leicester and Arsenal, but then again it's a pretty obvious point to make and is hardly something Pep wouldn't have thought about - play the more defensive and quicker defender against a more rapid attacking/counter-attacking side and play your converted, slower number 10 against teams that play with 11 behind the ball.

Made it hard for ourselves again but a master class from the Sergio. Did anybody take Skybet up on their 10-1 Sergio hatrick offer ( Boosted from 5s)?? I risked a few sheckles on it. And Zinchenko did very well again, well done the kid ! CTID.

I think we will need 8, ( This would get us to 89 points ).

If we play anywhere like the level we can I would expect us to win the 8 games below.
From the remaining 6 games I would be amazed if we didn't gain at least another 11 points.

I have this nagging feeling that we will win the title either at Everton or at home to the Rags.

West Brom H
Burnley A
Leicester H
Arse A
Chelsea H
Stoke A
Brighton H
Everton A

Rags H
Spuds A
Swansea H
West Ham A
Huddersfield H

Southampton A

The best I can see from the remaining pack left ( Arsenal have no chance ) is one of them finishing with 85 points.

If Spurs don't beat Manure which of course I hope they do its over for them as well.

DUAowVqWsAAXINz

Steve Mclaren said... "To be fair to Benitez, he made changes and went for it. The mood of the game changed in the second half, it was end-to-end and a pleasure to watch. Ultimately, City got their third and the three points....".....end to end?!!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.