United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this to someone yesterday. There no way Pogba will sit on £200k (?) a week less than Sanchez. Not a fucking chance. We're now at the beginning of the 'my wages will be after tax'. Basically, footballer's are too good to pay tax. These lot have started us all on a very slippery slope.

I think Pogba could quite easily be placated with a signed David Beckham shirt surely?

Says a lot for their transfer policy when a player they went all out to recruit in 2016 is being desperately pushed out of the club for Sanchez.

Was more concerned when they signed Di Maria how did that turn out? He would have been good short term for us but could you imagine trying to find a club willing to take him when we no longer needed him? Leave it to the rags who are paying money for Rooney and Ibrahimovic and getting zero return for it.

I think di Maria would have more successful at City than he was at the swamp. Kun and Zaba were pleading with the hierarchy to bring him here and the football we were playing would have suited him more than the negative shit being dished up at rag central.

Is'nt that the opening lines to Viva Las Vegas by Elvis ? :)

LOL... :-)

fb2e988c67680f6a49d5b830226d0640--elvis-impersonator-funny-shit.jpg

Howson's day job.

And it will mean that the Wythenshaw Pelé and Whatshisname will be further down the pecking order for game time.

The interesting bit is that Rashford is the only home grown player in their match day squad much of the time. While their claim in that regard isn't true, it'll be very obviously untrue if they don't pick him. Oops.

Seconded...there are a couple of players that mourinho is having a massive negative impact upon. The guy is shite. He will force united to go spending massive in one window to bring in at least one title win so he can vindicate himself to the press etc

cant see it happening though with Pep and our young side just going to get better against mourinho’s ageing warriors

He will have to win the title next year as the pressure is mounting on him
He'll be calculating that teams very rarely retain the league title. So if we win it this year and he's ready with a stronger team next year, that'll give him his best opportunity to win a title with this lot, keep his reputation intact, cause his shit the year after and ride off into the sunset with a big fat cheque in his pocket.
So it's in our hands. If we win it this year and retain it next year we could piss on his chips and implode his strategy, causing ructions for them for seasons to come. It's going to be very interesting to see how this pans out.

Did anyone hear the rag on talkshite's Full-Time Phone-in claim that the rags have two world-class players?

The alpaca and...

Wait for it...

Carlton.

I nearly crashed the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.