Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't bring my aleks into it,i'm still distraught i can't gaze upon him in a blue shirt anymore lol
time-heals-all-wounds-quote-1.jpg

If he brings that form into Champions League play, city has no shot. City's possession % won't hide Ederson's poor instincts and reactions against the likes of BM and Barcelona.
That is completely down to the (short) and run of form.

I, for one, am confident as things move forward.

He is a player that learns from his mistakes.

This. This is the reason our keepers get fucked up. Few mistakes and it's nervous energy. Calling for heads. Whispers in the stands.

He was absolutely flawless again with his feet and beat the press in the last 15 minutes for fun.

Can't blame him on the goal. Striker one on one should score all day. Even his mistake he made two decent saves then put his head on the line to recover.

Take your collective heads for a wobble

Eddie needs to work on his concentration , the way we defend from the front gives him little to do over a long period of the game. I reckon if you added up all the time this season we have called on him to make decisive saves and be a "proper" goalie it would be tiny compared to other keepers in the league. I reckon he was a spectator for around 75 mins of the game yesterday that's why he needs to ensure his concentration level is always high . We only use him for back passes and distribution anyway, I swear Otomendi back passed at one point yesterday to basically include Eddie in the play as he hadn't touched the ball for ages. He has one of the hardest positions in the city side simply because he doesn't get much action, and then is expected to pull off a save when required after not seeing any meaningful play, then gets the blame if the opposition score !

This. This is the reason our keepers get fucked up. Few mistakes and it's nervous energy. Calling for heads. Whispers in the stands.

He was absolutely flawless again with his feet and beat the press in the last 15 minutes for fun.

Can't blame him on the goal. Striker one on one should score all day. Even his mistake he made two decent saves then put his head on the line to recover.

Take your collective heads for a wobble

Preach Brother Sexface.

If I had been Eddie yesterday I would have been annoyed with the city management it was a freezing cold day ,nothing to do work wise least they could have done was ran a Starbucks coffee around to him to keep him warm !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.