Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Garth put two Blues in the team today (KdB and Sergio) and the wrote this BS.

"I have often wondered what sort of club Manchester City would be if Jose Mourinho was their manager. It was mooted at one stage. I wonder if the likes of De Bruyne would be there at all. Mourinho did, if you remember, sell the Belgian when they were together at Chelsea.

What is even more interesting is to imagine Pep Guardiola managing Manchester United. Now there's a thought. Imagine United playing the sort of expansive football their fans gorged on under Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson, only to be amplified under Guardiola.

Football is nothing if you are not allowed to dream. I just think these two giants have the managers the wrong way round somehow.

City - having Guardiola and De Bruyne - have made the right choice. They are definitely the winners."

Talk about back handed compliments!

Surely only United fans and some of the biased media would want United to have Guardiola. The rest of the league had to put up with Uniteds dominance for years, I don’t think any other supporter in the league would like to see it again. A lot of United fans think most other football supporters hate them because of the success they’ve had. But it’s because of dicks like Garth Crooks claiming they should be playing the attacking football they deserve. It’s like United have been the only club on the planet to play attacking football.

Crooks is just an unremarkable and ordinary pundit in a long list of them.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats why i said if it was humanly possible, the no necked bulging eyed twat !! Just another BBC City hater.

I don't often "LOL" when reading things online but this did it for me! Quality!!

Why the f**k, 4 years down the line, is a Garth Crooks team of the week thread still going strong?

Who gives a s**t who Garth thinks played well at the weekend. No one watches 90mins of every Prem League game so its stupid to start off with.

Why the f**k, 4 years down the line, is a Garth Crooks team of the week thread still going strong?

Who gives a s**t who Garth thinks played well at the weekend. No one watches 90mins of every Prem League game so its stupid to start off with.

yes but all you need to do is watch match of the day for the highlights and thats all the info you need to choose your team of the week! :-)

Yeah, thats why i said if it was humanly possible, the no necked bulging eyed twat !! Just another BBC City hater.
He reminds me of when you see corpses being fished out of a river, after being in there for a few days, that's if the fish didn't already eat the eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.