United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s certainly read the brief:

Hahahahaha got to hand it to them they do keep banging on about the myth of every player wanting to play for them,if he was so set on wanting to play for the rags why did it take such obscene amounts of money to get it the deal over the line,suppose all that matters is it keeps the masses off the gougers back for a few games...

Did he say Pogba more assists than Kev in half the games? Is that true?
No.

According to transfermrkt Pogba has 9 in the league, 10 in all comps.

KDB 10 in the league, 13 in all comps.

Means nowt really, Kev has been a world apart this season.

Hahahahaha got to hand it to them they do keep banging on about the myth of every player wanting to play for them,if he was so set on wanting to play for the rags why did it take such obscene amounts of money to get it the deal over the line,suppose all that matters is it keeps the masses off the gougers back for a few games...
Until the realisation that the Ed “I’ll put my” Woodward “into anything for a cheap thrill” strategy is one of the factors leading to their mediocrity, instability, and financial drain.

Okay sanchez we believe you......gun held to head with a written statement handed to him

Pmsl - thing is all the rag muppets will believe it which is even more of a comedy

I think that you are right, but where i differ is because I think It is actually tragic because it demonstrates a level of intelligence which is honestly frightening low.

Pretty sure their new players learn an official club script to regurgitate at their Press conference. Everyone of the bellends says the same thing almost word for word

Unfortunately for dirty sanchez everybody can see through his bullshit as it’s common knowledge he was (and probably still is) desperate to join us.. and if we’d have wanted him he wouldn’t have given those desperate twats a second glance

Sanchez the mercenary, with the other one Ibrahimovic..

His quote still makes me laugh, “I've come back to finish off what I started”. Ha ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.