Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I was referring to the occasions in the cup when we have handed over the entire stand , those fans had no issue creating an atmosphere in there

Fair enough.

But so do 1700 fans when they are in the top tier of SS level 3.

When 3000 away fans fill the away end, they create an atmosphere. Especially when the 3rd tier of the away end is full.

My point is, when you have 100's and 1000's of fans who want to sing, no matter where you put them in a stadium, they will always create an atmosphere.

Hence why we need a proper and dedicated singing section, where 1-2 blocks, roughly 500-1000 fans can sing and create an atmosphere together.
Spreading 3000 over 3 tiers stunts that too, the best noise away fans create is when they have the full SS3, especially if they have 2 as well.

As I've said in other threads, we should have created it up in SS3 where the atmosphere can be very good because of the proximity of the roof, but even if we had, it falls down for every domestic cup game.

Anyway this isn't really the thread for this discussion.

Spreading 3000 over 3 tiers stunts that too, the best noise away fans create is when they have the full SS3, especially if they have 2 as well.

As I've said in other threads, we should have created it up in SS3 where the atmosphere can be very good because of the proximity of the roof, but even if we had, it falls down for every domestic cup game.

Anyway this isn't really the thread for this discussion.

No its not,as i requested on the previous page.

Atmosphere thread.....http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/singing-section-atmosphere.323891/page-23#post-10713082

Cheers

I think a lot of like minded fans would move to a larger 2 or single tiered end. It’s easier. At the moment moving to the South Stand is difficult because of the take up, I really hope the club get the North Stand development right. Designating as an end for atmosphere and Home fans will inspire people to relocate. Hopefully

Up to date aerial shot of Spurs new stadium.

Look at the size of their new single tier behind one goal.

IMG_1842.jpg

Away fans don' seem to struggle to make a noise in that stand when it has been handed over in full for previous cup games , we have the wrong type of match going fans to make an atmosphere, not the wrong type of stadium.
We have the wrong type of football. I sit there quietly watching in awe with what I am seeing on the pitch. In the 90's I used to get pissed and sing the whole game to make what was going on the pitch more interesting. Blame Pep why it's so quiet not the ground or the fans.

We have the wrong type of football. I sit there quietly watching in awe with what I am seeing on the pitch. In the 90's I used to get pissed and sing the whole game to make what was going on the pitch more interesting. Blame Pep why it's so quiet not the ground or the fans.

Funnily enough I thought this after the Newcastle game. The better atmospheres tend to be when the opposition tries to do something. The Geordies tactics were awful and we’re having to endure that every week lately

Looking at that new spurs stadium makes me wish we built a new stadium. You just know it would have been the best stadium in the world, our owners wouldn’t want anything less. Pretty sure it’s been discussed on here before and a new stadium was considered but it wasn’t possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.