Alternative striker options

`If we get Fred and Laporte this window, it leaves us al summer to get a forward in and maybe a left back cover. (though with delph and Zincehko will we bother???)

A great way to do business.

However I think Sergio will still be here next season (gone the season after) but if we end up with a new attacking player (as Pep said it wont be another no.9 anyway) so that player will be competing across the front 3 for a place with not just serif but Sane, Sterling and GJ......

At present we have no-one to really compete with either of the two wider players (Sane and Sterling)...GJ competes with Kun and while GJ has played from the left before he is clearly less effective out there.

It really does beg the question who www will go for.......

A cheeky 250m for Kane in the summer?

Just no

Leave him at spurs....with him they are no threat to us at present (even if they beat us now and again)...with the money that Levy would demand they could get lucky and make they squad even stronger......

If he is going anywhere, let madrid or someone like that have him....he isn't good enough footballer to fit peps system...he scores lots but his overall play isn't great

`If we get Fred and Laporte this window, it leaves us al summer to get a forward in and maybe a left back cover. (though with delph and Zincehko will we bother???)

A great way to do business.

However I think Sergio will still be here next season (gone the season after) but if we end up with a new attacking player (as Pep said it wont be another no.9 anyway) so that player will be competing across the front 3 for a place with not just serif but Sane, Sterling and GJ......

At present we have no-one to really compete with either of the two wider players (Sane and Sterling)...GJ competes with Kun and while GJ has played from the left before he is clearly less effective out there.

It really does beg the question who www will go for.......
Jesus would be a much better option on the left with Mendy fit. As would Raz. Right now we need Sané on that side for width.

Jesus would be a much better option on the left with Mendy fit. As would Raz. Right now we need Sané on that side for width.

If Aguero stays surely we don't need another forward player considering Diaz and Foden will hopefully come through next season. The only forward we need in my opinion is a replacement for Aguero when he leaves.

I think Malcolm would be a perfect fit as the 3rd winger. He was being talked about this window in the 30m range, which could be a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.