FA Cup Games 27/28 Jan & 6/7 Feb replays

F*** off BT.

How many more shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP do we need?

Each official interprets the rules differently. Two officials can come to different decisions for the same incident by applying the same rules.

I get that, everyone does but at least it done in real time and not 4 mins after the event and just because you have the luck of a few cameras at the ground you get a decision you wouldn't have got if you didn't.

Look if you think its fair to every side in the competition to have selected games with this tech on trial then fair enough, i disagree.

Where have I said it would?? However, it has corrected two wrong decisions. That's the whole point
You've quoted me, in the middle of a specific discussion about that point of refereeing standards.

Obviously that was a mistake by yourself if that's not what you're arguing.

The one where 5 WBA players were offside.

If the ref had a brainfart & gave it as a goal, that's where you stop him. Not if the lino is 6 inches wrong.

Disagree. If it's off it's off and should be disallowed. Whether it's 6 feet or 6 centimetres. Get more decisions correct, that's what it should be about surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.