Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

FFS put Diaz on ? if he was on another 5 minutes his career could have been over. This was x- rated They could not get near us so they chose to kick fcuk out of us They were allowed to do by a referee who allowed violent tackles to go unpunished The club has a duty to ask why our players had no protection Finally on what basis did Silvas goal get disallowed

IT IS SHOCKING!

The balls is 3/4 feet away ....bennett has his eyes down not even looking at the ball...... regardless that the refs a lazy fat ****, the Lino didn t call for it either.
I've let him know on Twitter what I think lol. Another ban coming

Sounds like a bad sprain timeline. I suppose the silver lining is that he'll get a good rest before the business end of the season. In the meantime, Bennett just misses the one game.

How about a rule where if you injure a player and get at least a yellow card, you can't play again until the player you hurt is fit?
No because not all yellow card offences are intentional. Most players don't intend to injure an opponent. Just shithouses like Bennett and Alli

I don’t care if pep gets a ban or two but enough is enough. He needs to make a big deal and stand up for this hacking to stop.

in full control of the game and even the blind ref could not stop this manchester city team we played for 25mins and just took the piss out of them with pass after pass at one point it was a full 5 mins of city having the ball and it looked like dads vs kids in the park we was that good

only thing is the ref if VAR was used in this game we would still be playing now and the amount of stuff going on was like a talking point and you needed a review to see if the toss was won with the right call of heads or tails

Give this prick as much grief as possible. From rochdale and the way he walked off so smugly I would say a stereotypical rag who’s mates are probably cheering him now.

That was the closest he got to any city player this afternoon.

DISGRACE.

Disappointed in Fred Eyre’s summery, on radio Manchester today, was having a little pop at Pep throughout the game, insisting that Pep’s was continually griping about Bernardo’s disallowed goal, rather than Cardiff’s utter thuggery throughout, which he insisted wasn’t that bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.