West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems to think it'll be sooner rather than later.
end-near.jpg
Mendy on the mend, Jay Zeus has risen, ouvre Laporte, onwards and upwards !

Amazingly, they have improved under Pardew, but, especially with recent injuries, will be no match for us. Bernado to start, more time for Diaz please. I thought Sane was beginning to rediscover his form, so his loss is a pity. 3-0.

Since the derby:

Bernardo Silva- 3 goals, 6 assists
Leroy Sané- 3 goals, 6 assists

By my count. Really interesting to see them neck-and-neck for seven weeks now.

Very different kinds of players, though, don't you both think? Leroy has an explosive turn of pace, is one of the game's natural wingers. Bernardo has looked fairly lost out on the wing most of the time, to my eye (ok, his cross to Raheem yesterday was a thing of perfection). He naturally drifts inside, and that's where he starts to do damage. They both bring different things to the table, it seems to me. Such a privilege to have two great young players to look forward to watching for years to come.

Amazingly, they have improved under Pardew, but, especially with recent injuries, will be no match for us. Bernado to start, more time for Diaz please. I thought Sane was beginning to rediscover his form, so his loss is a pity. 3-0.

He needs a minimum of at least thirty minutes. He might lose the ball, just like Leroy and Sterling do, but he can bamboozle the best with his magic feet.

Ederson
walker stones Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundogan Fernandino D Silva
sterling Aguero Bernardo

I dont think pep will but now would be the time i'd consider resting KDB and bring him and Kompany back in saturdsy againsy burnley... i think Pep will play that team but with KDB in for Gundogan...

I know de bruyne said they got to rest in the second half with the pace of the game, or lack of it, but i would still use this an opportunity to rest him, Gundogan is a superb player IMO and can step up, Silva will be back hopefully and can make us tick.

be nice to see, if the game allows, to get fern and maybe serg off aroud 60/70 mins but this all depends how the game pans out.

Hopefully goes to form and a straight forward victory and no more effing injuries

Very different kinds of players, though, don't you both think? Leroy has an explosive turn of pace, is one of the game's natural wingers. Bernardo has looked fairly lost out on the wing most of the time, to my eye (ok, his cross to Raheem yesterday was a thing of perfection). He naturally drifts inside, and that's where he starts to do damage. They both bring different things to the table, it seems to me. Such a privilege to have two great young players to look forward to watching for years to come.

To be fair Bernardo has a brilliant delivery on him. Cardiff, Swansea, Bournemouth and Bristol City have all conceded goals from crosses to very short City players over the last seven weeks because of said delivery. He's like a cross between Silva, De Bruyne and Gundogan.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo

Diniho
Kdb
D.Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

Tough game this expect rondon and Rodriguez to cause us lots of problems that's why I think he will go with danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.