West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we can get the gap up to 14 or 15 points come 10pm Wednesday think Gibbs and Robson KANU out for them watched them v the dippers and they keep the ball well

Pardew had a lot to say earlier this season in his role as a pundit, suggesting we can be got at.

I still remember him stating he sat watching us on TV with Slur Alex, prior to the Derby and and we hadn't met anyone like United yet.

Would love to smash him and his team for six.

A must win game with United playing Spurs. We have a tricky run coming up in late Feb/March and need to have as big a lead as possible over the next month.

Want us to put in a big performance and get some numbers on the board.

Pardew had a lot to say earlier this season in his role as a pundit, suggesting we can be got at.

I still remember him stating he sat watching us on TV with Slur Alex, prior to the Derby and and we hadn't met anyone like United yet.

I second that...

Just don't predict that ;-)

Your Dave prediction has already made me nervous.

Ederson
walker stones Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundogan Fernandino D Silva
sterling Aguero Bernardo

I dont think pep will but now would be the time i'd consider resting KDB and bring him and Kompany back in saturdsy againsy burnley... i think Pep will play that team but with KDB in for Gundogan...

I know de bruyne said they got to rest in the second half with the pace of the game, or lack of it, but i would still use this an opportunity to rest him, Gundogan is a superb player IMO and can step up, Silva will be back hopefully and can make us tick.

be nice to see, if the game allows, to get fern and maybe serg off aroud 60/70 mins but this all depends how the game pans out.

Hopefully goes to form and a straight forward victory and no more effing injuries
Why would you rest someone that's in the form of his life, and absolutely loving his time on the pitch. It makes no sense.

Pity Sane is missing for this one, he's scored 3 times against them already.

Think this is going to be a more difficult match then people expect. Rodriguez is in good form and they might even have Sturridge playing for them.

ederson
walker
stones
otamendi
zinchenko
dinho
de bruyne
merlin
bernardo
sterling
aguero

Why would you rest someone that's in the form of his life, and absolutely loving his time on the pitch. It makes no sense.

Just feel he will need a rest at some point over the next two months and looking at the fixture pile up, i would see this as the 'best' time to do so. Like i advised, dont think pep will but if he has plans to rest him, wednesday would be the time for me.

Re his fitness, never looks to be an issue and seems as fresh in the 90th min as the 1st but its a case of maintaining that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.