General transfer rumours

Monaco have just signed 16 yo Pietro Pellegri, brilliant talent from Genoa, for €25m. I happened to watch the game vs Lazio when he scored 2 goals, the kid has boundless potential.
@Easy remember him?

Yeah I saw Pellegri play when I went to see Genoa vs Sampdoria last year at the Derby Della Lanterna.

Definitely looks like a talent, tall & skillfull for such a young age & the locals loved him at Genoa.

On a side note would thoroughly recommend going to the Derby Della Lanterna - cracking atmosphere & the whole city is taken over by the fixture.

Yeah I saw Pellegri play when I went to see Genoa vs Sampdoria last year at the Derby Della Lanterna.

Definitely looks like a talent, tall & skillfull for such a young age & the locals loved him at Genoa.

On a side note would thoroughly recommend going to the Derby Della Lanterna - cracking atmosphere & the whole city is taken over by the fixture.
Ignoring the football, I was in Genoa last summer for a day, beautiful place.

If I had the spare cash to globe trot football matches I'd definitely go over there. I found all the locals were like us and any Samp fans were from outside the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.