Wilfried Zaha

Not good enough, inconsistent, questionable motivation at times ... No thanks. If we want homegrown go for Betrand, good attacking left back with an excellent attitude

Zaha would stick out like a sore thumb in a Pep side.

I don't know what you base this on. You need to take off your blue-tinted spectacles. There is absolutely no reason that his passing couldn't improve. In any case, the offensive purpose of the winger is to create chances. It is not simply to retain possession. There is no shortage of garbage wingers that can pass the ball sideways. Does Pep tell Sane and Sterling to retain possession and pass backwards in an advanced position or does he tell them to take on the defender? Anyway, that's more than enough for one night.

I don't know what you base this on. You need to take off your blue-tinted spectacles. There is absolutely no reason that his passing couldn't improve. In any case, the offensive purpose of the winger is to create chances. It is not simply to retain possession. There is no shortage of garbage wingers that can pass the ball sideways. Does Pep tell Sane and Sterling to retain possession and pass backwards in an advanced position or does he tell them to take on the defender? Anyway, that's more than enough for one night.

Nothing to do with having blue spectacles on at all . Poor passing will not get him many games in this side. Although both Sane and Sterling have still got a bit more development to go and they haven't got KDB or David Silva's style of passing (who has) they don't look out of place.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with having blue spectacles on at all . Poor passing will not get him many games in this side. Although both Sane and Sterling have still got a bit more development to go and they haven't got KDB or David Silva's style of passing (who has) they don't look out of place.
Kevin Debryune was a 74% passer his final year before leaving Germany to come here. Over his career prior to joining, he was a 76% career passer before moving to 'Pass City' England.

Sane was a 75% passer his final year at Schalke. A 76% career passer before joining 'Pass City'

While Zaha has averages 69% now. His 3.5 year average at Palace has been 76%. I.e on par with Sane and Debryune when they came.

So let's be honest, this 'he can't pass' stuff is a red herring. He is fast, skillful, powerful, athletic and a general nuisance for ant defender.

Yes, hellh be inferior to Sane and Sterling in the beginning, but by season's end. I doubt there'd be a preference. Especially if he gets good playing time while Sane is out.

Nothing about getting Zaha, says anything other than genius move! I'm shocked so many can't see it. Get it done Txiki. I know you can

Kevin Debryune was a 74% passer his final year before leaving Germany to come here. Over his career prior to joining, he was a 76% career passer before moving to 'Pass City' England.

Sane was a 75% passer his final year at Schalke. A 76% career passer before joining 'Pass City'

While Zaha has averages 69% now. His 3.5 year average at Palace has been 76%. I.e on par with Sane and Debryune when they came.

So let's be honest, this 'he can't pass' stuff is a red herring. He is fast, skillful, powerful, athletic and a general nuisance for ant defender.

Yes, hellh be inferior to Sane and Sterling in the beginning, but by season's end. I doubt there'd be a preference. Especially if he gets good playing time while Sane is out.

Nothing about getting Zaha, says anything other than genius move! I'm shocked so many can't see it. Get it done Txiki. I know you can
Agreed I'd love to have him as a rotational guy depending on his price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.