FC United Thread

He wasn't banned. He's started a breakaway fan run forum free from the fluff and censure found here. It's a much purer forum that can only be accessed using dial up internet and it is has no relation to this forum. If you can free your mind you can access it at www.moonblue-forums.co.uk but only at 3pm on Saturdays. Listen to the testimonials from other fans. Choccysparks92 from redcafe says "I read other forums but I've never read a forum like this. I didn't get a single virus or banner ad' and twentetimes wrote 'this forum is brill and never before have I questioned if it is a bap or a cob'

Haha.

Sounds like a top forum.......I like baps myself
It's a proper forum. Like this used to be before Ric sold out to the advertisers. It's a place where people can fake their own deaths, post transfer rumours from the arndale and get slapped on a train instead of this sanitised facsimile of a forum

He wasn't banned. He's started a breakaway fan run forum free from the fluff and censure found here. It's a much purer forum that can only be accessed using dial up internet and it is has no relation to this forum. If you can free your mind you can access it at www.moonblue-forums.co.uk but only at 3pm on Saturdays. Listen to the testimonials from other fans. Choccysparks92 from redcafe says "I read other forums but I've never read a forum like this. I didn't get a single virus or banner ad' and twentetimes wrote 'this forum is brill and never before have I questioned if it is a bap or a cob'

I went on the forum last night but I found it hard to type out posts as I had my fingers in my ears and my wife complained because I was singing very loudly La La lah I'm not listening' so I am back on here.

If there was a God he’d close bluemoon down before he closed the breakaway forum down.

Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.